The three-bedroom Bay Vista villa has three full baths, includes about 1,470 square feet of living area (including its balconies) and occupies a single floor. In addition to the bedrooms (the master has a king-size bed, the second bedroom has a queen-size bed and the third bedroom has two double beds), the living room area has a convertible sofa - affording sleeping accommodations for as many as 10 persons -- depending upon how many are children.
The four Westin Bay Vista villa buildings are located just east of the Open Air Sun Terrace (the former location of the Lobby building). The three-bedroom Bay Vista condominiums are on either the ground floor or the second floor of these buildings, all of which have elevators.
Here are some details for this three-bedroom unit:
- Fully air conditioned
- Living room area includes a flat screen LCD television with cable service, a queen-size convertible sofa, a DVD player, and a Bose sound system
- Master bedroom has a king-size bed, full private bath with tub and walk-in shower (with dual shower head), clothes closet, chest of drawers, and a flat screen LCD TV
- The second bedroom has two double (54" width) beds, a full bath, clothes closet, chest of drawers, and a flat screen LCD TV
- The third bedroom has a queen-size bed, a full bath, clothes closet, chest of drawers, and a flat screen LCD TV
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Two or three balconies, each furnished
- Kitchen includes: breakfast bar with two stools; glasses, dishes, and tableware for eight; microwave oven; stove; refrigerator with ice maker; dishwasher; toaster, coffee maker, and blender; complete set of pots, pans, and bowls for food preparation
- Dining area includes seating for eight persons
- Clothes washer and dryer
- Hair dryer provided
- Safe for storage of valuables
- Towel and linen service is provided mid-week